Communication is the secret ingredient – this conversation about romantic questions to ask your boyfriend must start from there. If you wish for your home to be happy then communication has to become a need rather than a want.
You need to talk about anything and everything until there is nothing left to talk about again. even then you have to continue talking because there would always be something to talk about regardless of how much time you spend talking or how many things you have talked about.
The importance of these romantic questions to ask your boyfriend is the fact that they take the conversation to realms that it wouldn’t usually go to. You are not the only one asking for ‘romantic questions to ask your boyfriend, a lot of women have gotten to this stage before. It is not like you don’t know what to say but most times you turn blank when asked to speak.
In all honesty, keeping the conversation regular gets boring over time This is why we advise you to throw in some spice now and then. By spice here we mean our romantic questions to ask your boyfriend.
200 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
There are so many different questions or formats you can pick from when considering romantic questions to ask your boyfriend. It all depends on the mood and what exactly you want to achieve. You might decide to look for romantic questions to ask your boyfriend when you are bored, just to bring some excitement to the room.
You could also go as far as finding dirty questions to ask your boyfriend because the bedroom deserves some fire now and then. Regardless of where you want the ‘romantic questions to ask your boyfriend’ coming from, we have you covered, just to make sure boredom is never a thing in your home again.
Intimate Questions To Ask Your Partner
Intimacy is one of the strongholds of any relationship, we choose it because it determines the strength of our relationship. A couple can even hold on to intimacy, when and if love fades temporarily.
This is one of the reasons why intimate questions to ask your boyfriend come first. If you are looking to promote different forms of intimacy in your home – these are some of the romantic questions to ask your boyfriend;
1. Which of the dates we have had is your favorite and why?
2. In what way(s) do you feel satisfied with our relationship?
3. How do you think we should handle disagreement when it comes?
4. Do you think I can support you better?
5. What values of life are important to you?
6. How do you like to spend your free time when I am not around?
7. How do you think we can add value to our time together?
8. Have I done anything that overwhelmed you recently?
9. Was there anything I did in the past week that you need to forgive me for?
10. What are your hopes and dreams for our future offspring?
11. What do you think my strengths are weaknesses are?
12. What would be your idea of a perfect day?
13. When did you last sing whether to yourself or other people?
14. What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
15. Have you ever ran after a car or chased someone in a moving vehicle, if yes, why?
16. If you could go on a road trip?
17. If you won $1,000,000.00, what would you do with it?
18. What is the strangest meal combo you ever had?
19. What’s the wildest thing you have ever done?
20. Which is harder to give up – caffeine addiction or tobacco addiction?
21. If you had to eat at KFC free for one week straight, what would you be eating?
22. If you knew you wouldn’t get caught, would you steal?
23. If today were your execution day, what would be your last meal?
24. What was the first thing you found attractive about me?
25. Is there a personality trait that always pisses you off in a person?
26. How do you express anger or sadness?
27. What do you do to hide anger when you don't want it to show?
28. Who do you think is the risk-taker—you or me?
29. Do you have a bucket list?
30. Where is your dream vacation going to be?
31. Where would be the ideal place for you to live?
32. Would you rather own a home you don't love, or rent one that you have?
33. What would you like to try doing, but never have the balls to do it?
34. Would you rather be an amazing singer or an incredible dancer?
35. What superpower do you wish you could have for a day?
36. What activity gives you the most joy when you do it?
37. What would you do with your time if you become a billionaire?
38. Do you believe in luck?
39. Who is more generous between the two of us?
40. Do you usually remember your dreams when you wake up?
41. Let's say that our house is on fire with no human inside, what are you going in to get?
42. If you had enough money to start a business, what kind of business would you start?
43. Tell me three things you are most thankful for right now?
44. If you could possess one artistic talent, which talent would you choose and why?
45. How can I be a better spouse or partner to you?
46. What is your favorite food amongst the ones I make?
47. What genre of movies do you think our relationship falls under?
48. . What spontaneous things would you like to do?
49. Who is your favorite celebrity couple?
50. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Freaky Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
Sometimes you only need those romantic questions to ask your boyfriend that comes with enough heat for the bedroom. We talked about intimacy earlier and we would all agree that physical intimacy leads the line in that department. This is why when choosing the romantic questions to ask your boyfriend, we suggest you talk about the flirty ones twice and the serious questions once.
1. Is there anything sensual we have not tried that you would like to try?
2. What is your definition of cheating?
3. Where and how do you like to be touched?
4. What is my best physical feature?
5. Are you satisfied with the physical aspects of our relationship?
6. What would make our relationship in bed better for you?
7. In a perfect world, how often would you like to do it with me?
8. Do you have any fantasies you think about often?
9. How can I keep the physical intimacy between us strong throughout the day, outside of the bedroom?
10. What is the dumbest thing you’ve ever said during intercourse?
11. Have you ever kissed someone of the same gender?
12. What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you during intercourse?
13. What is the craziest dream you can remember?
14. Would you strip if the pay was $100 per night?
15. What is something not sensual that turns you on?
16. Do you have a fantasy that I do not know about?
17. If we could do it anywhere right now, where would you choose?
18. Morning glory or intercourse at night – which would you rather have for the rest of your life?
19. What was your very first climax experience like?
20. Do you think I fake it when I moan?
21. How do you define great intercourse?
22. Have you thought about me while pleasuring yourself before?
23. Does the idea of getting caught during intercourse excite you?
24. Would you be comfortable with someone watching us, do it?
25. When did you first want to kiss me?
26. Is there a type of outfit or clothes you find provoking that you'd like to see me in?
27. What is your take on BDSM?
28. Do you like playing with toys in bed?
29. What's your favorite position?
30. What's something you wish we did together more often in bed?
31. What do you find sensual about me?
32. Would you let me sleep with someone you owed a debt?
33. How long does it take to make your climax on average?
34. Have you ever been cheated on?
35. If I wanted to, would you like the idea of making love in public?
36. Have you ever cheated on someone?
37. If you were to pick one to get an unlimited supply of in life, between intercourse and
money which would you take?
38. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
39. Do you like it with lights or without them?
40. What was your first sensual experience like?
41. Have you ever walked in on your sibling or friend pleasuring themselves?
42. Where do you love been touched?
43. Do you think infidelity is always a dealbreaker, no matter what?
44. What is your love language?
45. What are two songs that would go into your sensual playlist?
46. Would you ever ask me for a threesome?
47. What attracts you to people?
48. Do you like to sleep naked or in clothes?
49. How often do you engage in self-pleasure?
50. How long do you think intercourse should last ideally?
Serious Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
We understand that being intimate or flirty is a good thing since you are going to be having this conversation with your boyfriend but sometimes it is important to get serious with things.
You are not getting any younger, so when you are finding those romantic questions to ask your boyfriend, it is nice to find some that show seriousness and the desire to see where things are going in your relationship. Some of the romantic questions to ask your boyfriend which can send this message or bring such information may include;
1. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
2. What do you think is most important in friendship?
3. What is your most treasured memory from childhood?
4. What is your most terrible memory of us?
5. What is the best part of our relationship/marriage?
6. Tell me one thing you couldn’t have done without me?
7. What do you like about us being together?
8. What is one thing that didn’t work out in the past but you’re so glad for it?
9. Which topic can you talk about for hours without running out of things to say?
10. What are you looking forward to this week/month/year?
11. What has made you cry or upset recently?
12. What is the strangest thing we have done?
13. If you can go back in time, how would you live your youthful life this time?
14. What does our friendship mean to you?
15. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
16. How close was your family while growing up?
17. Do you feel your childhood was happier than most others?
18. How do you feel about my relationship with your mother?
19. Make three true “we” statements about us?
20. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”.
21. Tell me a few things you like about me, please be honest?
22. When you think about your future, what do you imagine?
23. When you listen to music, do you focus on the words or the beat?
24. How do you learn best by hearing, seeing, or doing?
25. If you could plan the perfect date with me, what would it be like?
26. Can you describe your first heartbreak?
27. What was one lesson from your last breakup?
28. What is something you used to believe about relationships, but no longer do?
29. Is there a funny thing that you were afraid of as a child?
30. What was your favorite food growing up?
31. What was the first album you ever owned?
32. How does your life compare to how you imagined would be at this stage?
33. What do you think is your best character trait?
34. Who is more trusting, you or me?
35. If you are stranded on an island, what is one thing would carry and which person would you want there?
36. What is the most embarrassing scar you have and how did you get?
37. How many pizza slices can you eat at once?
38. If you had the power to bring a movie character to life, who would it be?
39. If you can get back in time, which year would you go to?
40. Who is more likely to survive the Hunger Games between us?
41. Do you believe in zombies?
42. How old were you when you stopped believing in the tooth fairy?
43. Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
44. What historical era would you want to live in?
45. Who is your celebrity crush now?
46. Between us, who do you think has a better sense of direction?
47. Are you an optimist, or a pessimist?
48. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
49. Which musical artist would you want me to buy a love song from?
50. Which song describes our love best?
More Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
You should get tired of finding romantic questions to ask your boyfriend, as long as the questions are interesting – he will not get tired of answering them. Your boyfriend would even be excited when he hears some of the questions as the answers would always make your
relationship better rather than make it worse.
There are deep questions to ask your boyfriend, flirty questions to ask your boyfriend, even intimate questions to ask your boyfriend – they all fall under romantic questions to ask your boyfriend and these category combines them all.
1. What are your greatest fears as regards our relationship?
2. If you could meet the post-college version of you, what advice would you give him?
3. What do you enjoy the most about our union?
4. What would be your dream vacation?
5. What are three qualities you admire about yourself?
6. What are three qualities you admire about me?
7. What's one of your best memories from when we were dating?
8. What was your favorite place to go as a child and why did you love it there?
9. If you could be any character from a movie, who would you choose to be?
10. Would you like it if everything instantly became perfect or you enjoy it as we are growing towards that?
11. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.
12. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
13. What is too serious to be joked about?
14. What do you remember from the first day we met?
15. How do you show love and how do you want someone to show you, love?
16. When you think about yourself; old and retired, do you see me next to you?
17. Have you ever been so scared that you wet your pants?
18. If you had the power to choose your age, what age would you choose?
19. If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you choose to be?
20. What is the weirdest thing you googled?
21. What is the funniest dream you have had?
22. What was the dumbest thing you ever did?
23. How many selfies do you take during the day?
24. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
25. What were you popular for in high school?
26. What was your favorite subject in school?
27. Was there an embarrassing fashion moment in your school days?
28. What's your definition of romance?
29. Do you see yourself having kids?
30. Do you believe in God?
31. Is going to church every Sunday important to you?
32. Which do you think is more important to be smart, or to be kind?
33. Do you consider yourself good with money?
34. Would you rather be loved, respected, or admired?
35. How many times have you been in love?
36. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
37. Does your family have any traditions I don’t know about?
38. Which of your parents do you think you're most like?
39. What do you like most about your appearance?
40. Is there a place that you love that you'd like to show me one day?
41. Would you rather live in only hot weather forever, or only cold weather?
42. Over the last five years, how do you think you have changed?
43. If you could take a year-long paid sabbatical, what would you do?
44. What's your favorite movie of all time?
45. Do you believe in astrological compatibility?
46. Of all the people in your family, whose death would be the most painful?
47. What do you wish we could do more of?
48. What's a song you could sing by heart to me, right now?
49. Do you like to be surprised?
50. Are there areas in our lives that need to be improved?
At the end of the day, closeness is the goal – these questions are geared towards bringing your boyfriend one step closer to you and your relationship ten steps closer to perfection.
That been said, it doesn’t end at knowing the questions – you might have all the romantic questions to ask your boyfriend at your fingertip and still end up messing things up when you ask them. Knowing what to ask is one but knowing when to ask, is where the real problem lies for you and your partner.
So, hold on to these romantic questions and find the perfect time to ask them then come back here with your testimony on the comment section.
Pin This For Later!